Please join us at this first CME Research Symposium at Natividad. The Research Symposium offers 41 research posters with more than 100 authors and 31 individual presenters.
This first CME Research Poster Symposium at Natividad will be held May 7 -11, 2018 during Hospital Week in Natividad’s Atrium in Building 400 and is available online here.
The mission of our Symposium is to showcase research done by Natividad staff, community providers affiliated with Natividad, residents and students, and increase our participation in regional research efforts. Our aim: to build a sense of community among all those who attend and to increase both individual research skills as well as the ability of those in attendance to incorporate what they learn into their practice. This symposium brings together clinicians and leading experts in diverse areas of medicine, affording them an intimate environment in which to discuss new clinical developments and significant advances researched and/or implemented by Natividad medical staff with the goal of improving patient outcomes.
Providers and Clinical Staff from All Disciplines Present Their Research Projects to the Natividad Community
Method of Participation:
1. Poster Session: Read Posters at Research Symposium, May 7 - 11, 2018, 9am-4pm, Natividad Professional Center, Natividad, 1441 Constitution Blvd., Salinas, CA, building 400, Atrium Lobby - Complete Online or Paper Evaluation.
2. Live Activity: Read Posters/Meet Presenters at Research Symposium, May 11, 2018, 12 noon - 1pm, Natividad, 1441 Constitution Blvd., Salinas, CA, building 400, Atrium Lobby - Complete Online or Paper Evaluation
3. Self-Study/Internet-based: Read Posters ONLINE, May 7 - May 30, 2018, at www.NMCCME.com/symposium - Complete Online Evaluation
- Read this CME Accreditation piece and educational objectives
- Read the 3 or more Posters from the collection
- Complete the CME Evaluation online or on paper
- A CME certificate of completion will be emailed to you upon completion of these materials (by June 15, 2018)
- Attendees may claim a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ for participation.
Estimated Time of Completion - 1.0 hours
Providers and Clinical Staff from All Disciplines.
- Optimize medical care through the review of medical research being conducted at Natividad and in the local area.
- Consider additional collaborations with colleagues based on the research presented.
Natividad Medical Center is accredited by the Institute for Medical Quality/California Medical Association (IMQ/CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Natividad Medical Center designates this other activity (blended learning including: live, enduring, and internet enduring) for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Disclosure and Resolution of Conflicts of Interest:
None of the planners, reviewers or presenting authors have any financial relationships with commercial interests to disclose unless noted on the Poster itself (Poster #24 - the presenting author, Gopal Krishna MD, has the following relationship: Speaker bureau, honorarium, Relypsa. He is also a Principal Investigator for the Janssen Research & Development's CREDENCE Trail. COI was managed through Peer Review and found compliant).
CME Committee Members:
- Andrew McCague, DO, Committee Chair
- Brian G. Aguilera, MD, OB
- Peter Chandler, MD, OB Service Director
- Anthony Galicia, MD, ARU Director
- Monica Hamilton, MHS, BSN, Quality Administrator
- John Jameson, MD, Pathology Service Director
- Cynthia F. Johnson, MS, Medical Librarian/CME Coordinator
- Teri Ransbury, MSN, Corporate Compliance Officer
- Sue Saunders, RN, Director, Hospital Education
- Erin Schwarz, CEO/Principal Consultant - Vivacity Consulting
- Craig A. Walls, MD, PhD, Chief Medical Officer
- Jason Warren, PharmD, Director of Pharmacy
Natividad's CME Program is committed to protecting your privacy while using this website. You can, in general, visit our website without identifying yourself or disclosing any personal information. Any personal information you choose to provide will not be shared with third parties without permission. When you submit online registration, the information you provide is confidential. At no point do we now, or will we ever sell, rent or lease information we collect to any outside individual or organization.
The materials on this site are protected by copyright laws and may not be reproduced, modified, displayed, transmitted, or otherwise published without the prior written consent of the authors of the Poster. You may access the materials on this website only for your personal, noncommercial use.
The materials on this site are provided for general medical education purposes only and are not meant to be applied rigidly and followed in all cases. Use of this information in a particular situation remains the professional responsibility of the practitioner. In no event will Natividad Medical Center or the authors be liable for any decision made or action taken in reliance upon the information provided.
Copyright © 2018 Natividad. All Rights Reserved
Read any or many or all of the CME Research Symposium Posters presented here and then complete the online evaluation to receive credit. The completed evaluation should be done after you have read all of the posters that engage you. You do NOT have to complete an evaluation for each poster... only one evaluation for all of the posters you have read.
You can access a poster by either clicking on the Poster # or the Poster Title.
You can access the Online Evaluation for the CME Activity by clicking on the link CME Evaluation in the menu above or the button below.
Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.