- This event has passed.
TRAUMA Grand Rounds: Facial Trauma
June 20 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm PDT
Presented By: Kirk A. Churukian, MD, FACS
Key concepts of midface and mandible fractures will be discussed. This includes determining diagnosis by CT scan, clinical importance, and critical issues for each fracture type.
- Recognize common facial fractures on radiograph
- Restate the ranking of fractures by clinical importance
- Organize diagnosis by fracture planes, fracture complexes, and surgically relevant information
- Identify critical issues for each fracture type
- Employ strategies for improved communication with consultant surgeons with respect to facial fractures