- This event has passed.
TRAUMA Grand Rounds: Damage Control – Vascular Trauma
November 15 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm PSTFree
Presented By: Ehab Sorial, MD, FACS
Arterial and venous injuries in trauma situations: Endovascular versus open control of major vascular hemorrhage.
- Review different types of vascular trauma.
- Improve ability to obtain immediate control of vascular injuries to save lives.
- Master basic principles of vascular control.
- Assess the new paradigm for endovascular vs open control of major hemorrhage.
- Differentiate vascular anatomy to help with bleeding control.